Dave Newell LVS (Leisure Vehicle Services)
Technical writer, having my own Monthly Diamond Dave column in Practical Motorhome. I have also appeared on BBC Tv Legalizer programme as an industry expert, I have also given talks at the MMM seminars at the Peterborough show, Seminar 2013 Q&A session, I am also an active member of the Motorhome Fun forum.
I am CITO ACOPS certificated for LPG installation work, I have received certification from Truma, Alde and Webasto for servicing and installation of LPG products.
Highly Skilled Motor Mechanic/Auto electrical technician specialising in leisure vehicle equipment with 30 years motor trade experience, 15 of those specialising in motorhomes. Motorhome owner and user for over 20 years.
Roadpro approved dealer/installer, we also install Gas systems from Autogas2000, Alarms and Cruise controls from Laserline
My main ranges are
• Cruise control; Laserline units suitable for most vehicles.
• Satellite Tv, Including all the Camos range and the Snipe for watching your favourite programmes
• Reversing camera systems; high quality system with heated lens, audio and LCD monitor, and the new mirror 7″ tilt camera from Camos.
• Base Vehicle Service/Habitation Inspection.
• Solar Panels to help keep your Batteries topped up.
• Batteries, replace, reposition leisure Batteries.
• Gas work, Refillable Gas cylinders, under slung tanks or 6kg/11kg cylinders including 11kg Alugas light weight cylinders from Autogas2000 overhauling Truma boilers and fires.
• Security systems; high quality Laserline Thatcham certified alarms.
• Air Suspension, Coil spring Upgrades.
Parking aids; from a basic two sensor, or four sensor systems.
I can accommodate pretty much any size of motorhome and have had vehicles up to 34 feet in length in the workshop,
I will accept any type of payment legal in the UK including all major credit and debit cards; Switch, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard. Cash are also accepted but I draw the line at Goats, Camels and wives. (I have enough already ;-).
I can supply and install a large range of electronic accessories for motor vehicles of all types.
My workshop is:
• Easy to access from the UK motorway network.
• Close to the Ironbridge Gorge so there’s plenty to see and do while your vehicle is being worked on.
• 400 yards from Telford’s major campsite (Severn Gorge Caravan Park).
If there is a particular product you are interested in but don’t see it on this site please phone or E-mail as I may be able to get it for you.