To all customers due to Covid 19
So with the world opening back up and campsites starting to open at last our diary is open to customers from further afield but there are still some restrictions in place, as the waiting room is still not open (so dropping vehicle off and collecting only) , masks are still to be worn and the sanitising station is still just inside the door, these restrictions are for your safety as well as ours. The Severn Gorge campsite is back open but the shower block etc still remain closed. The Museums in the area are back open, but we no longer have the complimentary passes, and at the moment we believe you have to book to visit, there are plenty of walks and other areas to explore so please bear this in mind if we have a full days work on your vehicle, we will call you back when it is ready.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience
Technical writer, having my own Monthly Diamond Dave column in Practical Motorhome, I have also appeared on Practical Tv with technical tips as well as BBC Tv Legalizer programme as an industry expert, I have also given talks at the MMM seminars at the Peterborough show, Seminar 2013 Q&A session.
I am now Gas Safe registered for LPG installation work, I have received certification from Truma, Alde and Webasto for servicing and installation of LPG products.
Highly Skilled Motor Mechanic/Auto electrical technician specialising in leisure vehicle equipment with over 40 years motor trade experience, 20 of those specialising in motorhomes. Motorhome owner and user for over 20 years.
Roadpro approved dealer/installer, we also install Gas systems from Autogas2000, and Cruise controls from Laserline
My main ranges are
• Cruise control; Laserline units suitable for most vehicles.
• Satellite Tv, Including all the Camos range for watching your favourite programmes
• Reversing camera systems; high quality system with heated lens, audio and LCD monitor, and the Jewel camera systems from Camos.
• Base Vehicle Service/Habitation Inspection.
• Solar Panels to help keep your Batteries topped up.
• Batteries, replace, reposition leisure Batteries.
• Gas work, Refillable Gas cylinders, under slung tanks or 6kg/11kg cylinders including 11kg Alugas light weight cylinders from Autogas2000 overhauling Truma boilers and fires.
• Air Suspension, Coil spring Upgrades.
Parking aids; from a basic two sensor, or four sensor systems.
I can accommodate pretty much any size of motorhome and have had vehicles up to 34 feet in length in the workshop,
I will accept any type of payment legal in the UK including all major credit and debit cards; but I draw the line at Goats, Camels and wives. (I have enough already ;-). We no longer take cheques.
I can supply and install a large range of electronic accessories for motor vehicles of all types.
My workshop is:
• Easy to access from the UK motorway network.
• Close to the Ironbridge Gorge so there’s plenty to see and do while your vehicle is being worked on.
• 400 yards from Telford’s major campsite (Severn Gorge Caravan Park).
If there is a particular product you are interested in but don’t see it on this site please phone or E-mail as I may be able to get it for you.